It's rare that my dad would inspire a blog posting that could be used on Jungling's Gems. He's a retired pastor (RCA for those curious) who stuck with the manual typewriter throughout his entire career. He has been on email for a number of years and from time-to-time he will forward to me an email -- forwarded to him from one of his friends -- that he thinks is … [Read More...]
Relevancy. We've said it over-and-over. Google – the world’s largest search engine with over 1 billion daily, worldwide search queries – is in the business of returning the most relevant search results (content) for its users. So what makes one piece of content more relevant than the other? That, my friends, is the burning … [Read More...]
Content Marketing & Trends in 2012 Last year – and rightfully so – there was an amplified emphasis on content marketing. We witnessed a significant increase in the number of small and medium businesses adopting integrated content generic cialis marketing strategies to engage with prospects and clients. There was also an increased adoption in … [Read More...]
On behalf of our team at WSI - Jungling Consulting & Education, generic cialis we wanted to wish you and your family & friends a Happy New Year and a Prosperous 2013! … [Read More...]
- Merry Christmas 2012!
- Tag your URLs for Better Campaign Insight
- LinkedIn Skills, Expertise and Endorsements
- Thanksgiving Reflection
- Thanksgiving — A Reminder from the Pilgrims
- Law Enforcement & Online Conferencing — An "Angryman" Post
- Facebook – 1 Billion & Counting!
- Foursquare – 1,000 Check-Ins Later
- Facebook Interest Lists — Minimizing Newsfeed Noise!
- Are you Leveraging the Segmenting Power of Facebook Lists?
- Segmenting & Categorizing Shareable Content with Circles
- Google Plus – Overhyped or Critical Component of an Effective Digital Marketing Plan?
- Are You Fully Leveraging LinkedIn?
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend — and Thank You!
- Minimizing the Noise with Twitter Lists